How to Upload a Video on ArvanCloud User Panel
Uploading videos is the primary purpose of ArvanCloud video panel. The uploaded video’s quality will be adaptable to the end-user internet speed based on automatic or specified settings while playing. Furthermore, that means the end-user will have a fluent and uninterrupted experience.
It is needed to create a channel before uploading the video. Also, if it is necessary, prepare the watermark.
To upload a video, proceed as follows:
- Go to: ArvanCloud User Panel > Video Platforms.
- Click on Videos and select the intended Channel.
- Click on Add Video.
- In the pop-up window, choose one of these two options for uploading a video:
- Select the file on the device and upload it.
- If the video is already uploaded, enter the link for the ArvanCloud’s server.
- In the pop-up window, enter the required specifications.
- Select a mode out of these three options for exporting:
- Automatic: Three different exporting settings will automatically be applied based on the video’s details.
- Profile: A specific profile can be used for the video.
- Manual: The exporting settings can be adjusted manually. (Use the most common qualities)
It is possible to add a watermark to the video. Watermarks help to keep the companies’ identity intact. The watermark should be uploaded before the video as below:
- Go to: ArvanCloud Panel > Video Platforms > Watermarks.
- Click on: Add Watermark.
- In the pop-up window, enter the Name and Description. Add the watermark file.
- Go back to Add a video.
- On the watermark box, choose the uploaded file, and adjust its exact placement.
- Click on Save.
The system will then convert the videos into HLS and MPEG-DASH with different qualities perfect for streaming them. This process may take a while based on the numbers of exports and their qualities. The detailed status of the video will be displayed on the page.